This is a running list of things I’m actively looking for. This is a a living post and will be updated as needed. If you have any of these items and are looking to part with them, or know where I can obtain them, please contact me. All firearms transactions MUST go through an FFL.
These are publicly released pistols that I’m actively looking for. Many are fairly hard to find. I prefer those pistols with original case, including matching case label, and all case contents (loader, brush, rod, lock, correct manual/packet, spent casing, etc.). But I’m willing to discuss any opportunity.
- Glock 17 Gen 1 w/ pencil barrel, prefer ‘AF’ serial number prefix. This MUST include the matching case with correct label and correct manual.
- Glock 17 Gen 1 9×21
- Glock 17L Gen 1 (non-ported model)
- Glock 19C Gen 2
- Glock 20 Gen 2
- Glock 21C Gen 2
- Glock 23C Gen 2
- Glock 24C Gen 2
- Glock 29 Gen 2
- Glock 30 Gen 2
- Glock 31 Gen 2
- Glock 32 Gen 2
- Glock 20 Gen 2.5
- Glock 20CC Gen 2.5
- Glock 21C Gen 2.5
- Glock 29 Gen 2.5
- Glock 30 Gen 2.5
- Glock 19C Gen 3
- Glock 21TB Gen 3
- Glock 24C Gen 3
- Glock 32C Gen 3
- Glock 35C Gen 3 – even though there were only 2 of these made, and they’re both owned by a collector I know, I can always wish, right?
- Glock 22C RTF2 (no gills)
- Glock 22C RTF2
- Glock 23C RTF2 (no gills)
- Glock 30 RTF2 FDE
- Glock 31 RTF2 (no gills)
- Glock 32 RTF2 (no gills)
- Glock 19 Gen 4 9×21
- Glock 20C Gen 4
- Glock 21C Gen 4 (European only)
- Glock 22 Gen 4
- Glock 22C Gen 4
- Glock 26 Gen 4 9×21
- Glock 31C Gen 4 (European only)
- Glock 34 Gen 4 9×21
- Glock 41 Gen 4
- Glock 19 Gen 5 9×21
- Glock 22 Gen 5 with manual safety (Brazil only)
- Glock 34 Gen 5
- Glock 45 Gen 5
- Glock 47 Gen 5 CBP
- Glock 17M FDE
- Glock 17M OD
- Glock 19M FDE
- Glock 19M OD
Misc Pistols including imports
- Glock Tactical (‘Tactical’ written on the right side of the frame. I believe these were marketed for the Philippines)
- Glock 17DK/19DK – Danish pistols with extended barrel
- Glock 23 Apache Instructor Pilot Model
- Glock G17FTO – Italian pistol with threaded barrel
- Glock 17MB/19MB/21MB – Ambi mag release pistols from Europe. Not sure if the 21MB is the same 21SF pistol with ambi mag release and picatinny rail that was briefly available here. I suspect not.
- Glock 17S – G17 with manual safety used in Tanzania, New Zealand, Israel, Pakistan, and South America
- Glock 17 Pro – produced for Finland, with threaded barrel, maritime spring cups, extended slide stop lever, 4.5lb connector, night sights, +2 mag extensions, and redesigned mag release.
- Glock 17AO – Australian Gen 3 G17 with threaded barrel, in Olive Drab
- Glock 25
- Glock 25TB
- Glock 28
Special Purpose / Training Pistols
- Glock 17 Gen 5 Cutaway
- Glock 17P Gen 5
- Glock 17T UTM Gen 3
- Glock 17T UTM Gen 4
- Glock 17T Gen 5 FX/FOF
- Glock 19 Gen 2 Cutaway
- Glock 19T Gen 5 FX/FOF
- Glock 19P Gen 3
- Glock 19 Gen 5 Cutaway
- Glock 19T Gen 3 (released 2017, IIRC)
- Glock 20 Gen 2 Cutaway
- Glock 20 Gen 3 Cutaway
- Glock 21 Gen 3 Cutaway
- Glock 22 Gen 2 cutaway
- Glock 23 Gen 2 Cutaway
- Glock 23P Gen 3
- Glock 26P
- Glock 26 Gen 3 Cutaway
Non Factory Commemorative Pistols
- Glock 19 & 26 “Defense Set” w/ presentation case or any of the various components
- Glock 23 & 27 “Defense Set” w/ presentation case or any of the various components
- Glock 22 FBI “100th Anniversary” w/ presentation case (or without the presentation case, as I now have a case). See Glock 22 FBI 100th Anniversary
- Glock 23 “Homeland Defender” w/ light
- Glock 17 “Homeland Defender” w/ light
- Glock 23 Kiowa Warrior (only 26 made – with USAxxx serial)
- Glock 19C Gen 3 Operation Enduring Freedom (“OEF-XV11 2011-2012” on the slide)
- Glock 19 Mariner (minus connector & maritime spring cups & “Mariner” on right side of slide – believe only available in Philippines)
- Glock 19 Tactical. ‘Tactical’ on the right side of these pistols made for the Philippines.
- Any of the pistols from the ELP program. I already have one of them, but looking for more. See Hand Engraved And Gold Inlaid Factory Glocks for more info.
- Any of the 30th anniversary pistols. See A Year of Perfection.
- Detroit PD marked Glock 23. I have a matching G22 and G27 and would like to complete the set.
- Glock 17 Gen 3 GSSF 10th Anniversary
- Glock 19 made for the Vatican
- Glock 23 Apache Instructor Pilot
Here are the various non-pistol items that I’m looking for.
Glock Tactical Lights
- Glock Tactical Light GTL-11 (light w/ dimmer)
- Glock Tactical Light GTL-51 (IR light & IR laser)
- Glock Tactical Light GTL-52 (IR light & IR laser w/ dimmer)
- Glock 78 knife – GSSF 25th Anniversary (engraved blade)
- Glock 78 knife – 40th Anniversary (engraved blade/silver case). See Limited Edition: Glock Knife 78 40th Anniversary
- The Glock 78 ‘Perfection Desert Storm’ knife used in some of the Desert Storm display cases. See this photo.
- Glock 78 knife – Gen 1 – desert sand (circle logo)
- Any of the other Glock 78 or 81 knives with the old round Glock logo on the blade and/or sheath except for black 78 & OD 81. See the example on the left in this photo and on the right in this photo.
- Purple label case – Current gen case with fully intact purple label. Case can be otherwise empty.
- Orange label case – Current gen case with fully intact orange label. Case can be otherwise empty.
- Green label case – Current gen case with fully intact green label. Case can be otherwise empty.
- Orange Glock 17 and 20 training mags. I currently have the orange training mags for the 19, 21, 22, 23. So I’m open to orange training mags in other models not listed here.
- Glock warranty card, Form US 003 – 04/88, without any writing in the serial number boxes
- Glock Operation Desert Storm display case and related items. See this picture. I have the pistol and mags. Looking for everything else.
- Glock mag loaders marked ‘4832’. I need 6 of them. See this picture.
- Glock staked front sights in excellent condition. I need 4-6 of them. See this picture.
- Glock Autopistols magazines. I have extras of 1995, 2012, and 2013 to trade/sell. I need the following issues:
- Bullet In – this was a magazine sent only to stocking dealers. I’ll take any issues.
- Glock Armorer’s manuals. Not the aftermarket ones. I need the following:
- Glock Annual magazine. I have every issue, so I don’t need any. But I have extras of the following issues to trade/sell.
- Glock Report. I need all issues before 2011 issue 1, with the exception of 2007 issue 2, which I have. I have extras of the following to trade/sell: 2012-2, 2013-1, 2013-2, 2014-1, 2014-2, 2015-1, 2015-2, 2016-2, 2017-1